Morning Horseback Adventure & Beach Ride
Enjoy a Ride Around Some of
the Most Beautiful Spots in Aruba!
This exciting horseback adventure is fun for anyone — couples, friends, children — and is pleasant for the entire family. The views are fantastic, with a wide range of man-made and natural wonders, such as beautiful beaches, sand dunes, and a fantastic ocean view.
Come enjoy a 1.5-hour ride around some of the most beautiful spots in Aruba, like the Gold Mill Ruins and Budui Beach! Learn about the history of the Gold Mine Ranch and surrounding areas as you explore on horseback.
We provide riding safety tips and instructions before you embark on your wonderful ride. Helmets and water are included. Be sure to wear long pants and sturdy shoes. If you’re staying at a hotel or cruise ship, transportation is included. Learn more about the sites we visit, transportation, and more here.
What To Bring
Set out on an Adventure
Ride with us and embark on a journey to over seven scenic spots on a fun and safe horseback adventure to enjoy with friends, family, or loved ones. Book your tour today!
- One water bottle per person
- Helmets (optional but recommended for adults, mandatory for children)
- Riding and safety instructions
- Transportation (complimentary for hotels and cruise visitors)
- Lockers available
- Beginner: limited to no riding experience and unable to mount/dismount unassisted
- Semi-Beginner: capable of mounting and dismounting unassisted and comfortable and in control at walking pace
- Intermediate: comfortable in the saddle, confident and in control at all paces, rider who is currently riding regularly in open country
- Advanced: all of the above, plus an independent seat, soft hands, and capable of handling a spirited horse in open country
- Bring cash gratuity for our guides
- Wear long pants
- Wear firm shoes like sneakers (slippers are not appropriate)
- Firm hats that do not fly off in a strong breeze